Sunday, August 12, 2007

RANDOM NOTES

It's been a hectic week for you humble editor. We had some severe thunderstorms come through Pittsburgh late last week and we had some nasty flash flooding, mudslides and power outages. I've been keeping my computer off most of the time to avoid the constant power surges we've been getting the last few days. Fortunately, unlike some of my neighbors, my basement did not get flooded, so the bunnies are ok.

I did manage to make it to the Butler Co. Farm Show on Friday afternoon. I was able to take some nice photos that I will post here tonight or tomorrow. This is the show that I purchased my oldest rabbit Danté 2 years ago. His breeder was there and I was happy to report to her that he is still healthy and doing great.

I plan on acquiring a new video camera soon that I will eventually use to attempt to shoot a documentary on Lionheads early next year for eventual release on dvd. I will be doing some test shooting during the Fall show season and plan to post some of those clips here. So be on the lookout for that. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home